Katt Pease is an energetic and dedicated residential sales and leasing professional with a “no nonsense” strategy and unique skill set that makes the home buying, selling and renting process enjoyable for all her clients, landlords and developers.
Having grown up in Connecticut, Katt attended Johnson and Wales University, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Culinary/Nutrition, and then continued her education at the University of Bridgeport, where she earned her Masters in Education.
With a professional background in management and personal training, Katt made the move to Boston five years ago. She pursued a career in real estate using her background to give her an edge above the competition. She has spent the past several years helping clients find their perfect homes in the Greater Boston area. Katt has a proven track record of helping clients streamline the home search process. It allows her to create a fun and stress free experience appreciated by all her clients!
- Areas of Expertise: Back Bay, Beacon Hill, South End, South Boston, Fenway/Kenmore, Seaport, Financial District, Longwood, Jamaica Plain, Charlestown, North End, West End, Waterfront, Cambridge (Alewife, Kendall Square, Harvard -- - Square, Central Square), Somerville (Winter Hill, Union Square, Assembly Row, Davis Square, Sullivan Square)
- Specializes in: Relocation, working with first time home buyers, rapidly narrowing the search for buyers
- Member – Greater Boston Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- St Jude’s Research Hospital to End Childhood Cancer – SJWR Committee Chair
- B.A Culinary/Nutrition – Johnson and Wales University
- M.S Education – University of Bridgeport
- On going Continuing Education in Real Estate Sales and Marketing